Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Any one know of a body spray that smells just like Bath and Body's Daffodil Fields scent?

My girlfriend loves this scent and it has been discontinued. I am hoping to find a very similar spray as a christmas gift. Any ideas?

Any one know of a body spray that smells just like Bath and Body's Daffodil Fields scent?
I also love the scent of daffodil from Bath and Body. I had ordered it for years from their warehouse after they had discontinued the product. Now even that is not available. My husband searched and found the maker of the body lotion and body wash. He bought a gallon container of both, now that is special!!! He is trying to locate the body spray. He may even have located them by now, and keeping the secret from me for Christmas. (I hope, I hope!). I will give you his work contact and hopefully he can help you. Good luck! Tony@msic.org
Reply:Old spice,tag,or axe

Visual C++ opengl code request

No comments:

Post a Comment